New Feature Release
Spring is starting to warm things up. CyberQP has some further enhancements to the Connectwise integration, the ability to send a password reset link to end-users, reporting updates and a number of system optimizations as we continue to focus on product improvements and enhancements.
Connectwise Manage Integration Updates
- Added new Company Type and Status filters to pre-filter Match Customers screen results to improve performance.
- Added Send Password Reset Link to Connectwise Manage Service ticket and CyberQP Dashboard in the End-User Accounts menu. You can now send a temporary one-time password reset link to End-Users via E-mail or SMS.
For more information visit:
– https://support.getquickpass.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500010869781-How-to-Send-Password-Reset-Link-in-Connectwise-Manage-Service-Tickets— https://support.getquickpass.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500010875981-How-to-Send-Password-Reset-Link-to-End-Users
- CyberQP Password Vault customers can now export stored passwords in a CSV file from the reports menu.
- Added matched IT Glue Password Entry Name to the Self-Serve Status CSV file in the reports menu
- Added matched IT Glue organization names to the Customers Status CSV file in the reports menu.
- Added option to change default end-user facing screens and notifications to Dutch.
- Added support for two new Active Directory and Local Windows Account Statuses in the self-serve apps including “User must change password at next login” and “User cannot change password”.
Dashboard – Customers Screen
- Replaced Active Directory, Office 365 and Local Account logos in the top left hand corner of the customers screen to a standardized view that shows icons for AD, O365 and Local at all times and the associated status of each rather than conditionally showing different larger icons without a status.
For a complete list of all updates and bug fixes please visit https://support.getquickpass.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500010725142-Release-Notes-05-13-21