Effective date: November 2021
CyberQP (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.cyberqp.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
- Visiting our website;
- Visiting our offices;
- Communicating with us, including emails, text or fax;
- Registering for our events;
- Using our Services.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of data collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
• Information Request: If you request for information about our Services, register for a trial, download our software, request for support or use the “Contact Us” feature on our website, we generally require contact information such as your name, email address, company name, title and telephone number.
• Website Interaction: If you use and interact with our website, we may collect your usage information through cookies, web beacons and similar tracking technologies that may qualify as Personal Data.
• Office Visit: If you visit our offices, you may be required to sign-in with your name, email address, telephone number, company, title, purpose of visit and date/time of arrival.
• Customer Personal Identification Information (PII): End user’s first / last name, GUID, email address (if available), UPN, mobile device info (HW version, OS version, etc..), and public key trust associations during an interaction between the identity server and QUICKPASS cloud when a user is registered to use QUICKPASS authentication service. QUICKPASS staff does not have any visibility into this data.
• Device Information: If you are using our Services, we may be collecting sensor data from your registered device if you consent to allow collection of this information. Such information includes the gyroscope and accelerometer to measure motion data that uniquely identifies a person based on their gait. Additional sensor data may include Bluetooth, Location and Wi-Fi signals, which are also used to uniquely identify a person.
Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking and Usage Data
Cookies are files with small amounts of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Information Collected by the Server Agent(s)
What kind of information do we collect?
- First and last Names
- Email address
- Mobile phone number
- Account and password Expiry Status
- Password policy
- Security groups and membership
- Organizational units
Information Collected by the Mobile Apps:
What kind of information do we collect?
- Mobile device operating system type and version
- Location data
CyberQP can get your information if you apply for a job at CyberQP.
Use of Data
CyberQP uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
If you are located outside Canada and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Canada and process it there.
The user data for trial users and for all paid users is stored in the USA unless clearly noted in the contract. The exception to this rule is data for EU clients whose data is stored in EU location.
Do we sell any information?
No, we do not sell information to anyone.
Disclosure of Data
CyberQP may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of CyberQP
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Link to other sides
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.